- Installs, repairs, adjusts and maintains electrical equipment in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer and the employer.
- Participates in and performs work affecting various industrial electrical services, including instrumentation and automation, the manufacture of electrical panels, the power line, technical drawing as well as thermography and infrared.
- Respects company policies and procedures and enforces rules and occupational health and safety measures.
- Professional study diploma (DEP) in electricity or DEC in instrumentation and control;
- Have 1-3 years of experience relevant to the function;
- Good knowledge of the French language;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Knowledge of various construction procedures and equipment related to the trade.