- Secure and mark the site before the start of operations;
- Divide materials between storage areas and assembly areas;
- Assemble on the ground the metal structures that can be assembled;
- Lift and install certain structural elements, such as posts, sand pits and tangles, and then fix them;
- Guide lifting platforms or mobile cranes for the assembly of certain structures;
- Once the assembly is completed, ensure the conformity of the scaffolding before their use by the other trades;
- Dismantle existing metal structures once the construction site is complete.
- High school Diploma;
- Have 1-3years of relevant experience;
- Possess a driver’s license;
- Ability to learn quickly.